I didn't even know about this until recently, but back in June of last year, Target had a short-lived flirtation with its own beauty sub box. It cost $5.00, appears to have been billed as a one-off, and included a mix of five deluxe samples and full-sized products. For mysterious (to me, at least) reasons, the beauty box was not offered again -- until now!
The Target Beauty Box looks to have gone on sale sometime this morning, and includes the following items, from left to right:
- COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz)
- TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz)
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz)
- Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz)
The box is $5.00, and shipping is free if you pay with a Target RedCard, otherwise it looks like you'll need to spring for s&h, which shouldn't be much more than another $5.00 or so.
I could not resist picking up this Target Beauty Box -- it's a total steal! Did you give in to temptation, too?