Birchbox isn't keeping its contents secret, so all sorts of spoilers follow:
The box costs $18, and is packed with affordable beauty essentials, all of which look to be either deluxe-sample-sized or altogether full-sized and which, according to Birchbox, add up to a $55 retail value. That's quite a bang for just a few bucks.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease® Nourishing Oil Elixir
- Rimmel London Stay Glossy 3D Lipgloss (assorted colors)
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume by LashBlast™ Mascara
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow by LastBlast™
- NIVEA Kiss of Care & Color (assorted colors)
- Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (assorted colors)
This box is not part of the regular Birchbox monthly sample subscription; instead, it can be purchased in addition to your sub, or entirely separately if you're not already a subscriber. If you want to find out more about the Birchbox monthly sample subscription, feel free to click on any of the Birchbox referral links scattered through this post, or read my January box review. If you're ready to take the plunge and buy the box, you can click on this link to get straight to it.
What do you think about these Limited-Edition Birchbox Finds? Are you going to make room in your sub box budget to pick them up?
This post may contain affiliate links, referral links, or other forms of advertising for compensation. Regardless, all opinions expressed herein are my own and never affected or influenced by sponsorship. For full disclaimer and disclosure details, click the disclosure tab above.